Monday 6 April 2015

Miss Havisham- continuity image

For my Miss Havisham's continuity image, I tried to create exactly the same look as I did during the firstpart of the assessment, but as I expected it wasn't Exactly the same. There are some small details that make it look different from the previous look.
    Here are the looks (first part and the second one) :



Part 1:


Part 2:



One of the obvious mistakes is the skin base which in the second part is a little bit lighter than in the first one. Anothe mistake is the smudged lips. It is really difficult to create the  same kind of smudgung in exactly the same place with the exacly the same shape. Also, i can notice some difference in the dry skin on the cheek-bone. I exagerated with the red colour in the second part of the assessment, because in the first part is much more skin coloured while in the second part is a bit more red.
    Apart from all these mistakes, I am happy with the work I've done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment